Southport Logistics Park is a 531-acre master planned logistics park strategically located in the South Dallas submarket across Interstate 45 from the Union Pacific Dallas Intermodal Terminal. Phase I includes five buildings totaling over 3.8 million square feet, as well as roads and utilities to support the entire park. At full build out, the park will have up to nine new distribution and e-commerce facilities ranging in size from approximately 400,000 to 1.5 million square feet.
The project is a joint venture between Port Logistics Realty and Diamond Realty Investments (DRI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation.
- 531 acres
- 9 million square feet
- Direct access into Union Pacific's Dallas Intermodal Terminal
- Strategic proximity 3rd busiest FedEx ground hub in the U.S.
- 10 miles to Downtown Dallas
- Easy access to I-45, I-20, I-30 and I-35E
- Within one day's drive to 45 million consumers
- 8-hour drive from Texas/Mexico border
- Institutional quality park infrastructure unique to South Dallas
- Positioned to facilitate build-to-suit and speculative projects
- Competitive incentive package
- 21st century design
Size: 1,075,260 SF/ 62 acres
View Building 1 Brochure
Size: 395,099 SF
Status: Under Construction
Completion: Q2 2017View Building 7 Brochure